It's Time to Update Family File

Thu, 09/27/2018 - 2:22pm

HCPSS Connect provides access to your child’s. 

  • Family file: for Emergency Procedure Card (contacts, phones, emails)

  • Synergy: for technology request, student schedules, report cards etc. 

  • Canvas: for grades, homework assignments, class announcements, syllabus, and teacher information

Every year HCPSS parents must complete a Family File for each child. HCPSS utilizes Family File for parents/guardians to complete emergency information. Parents/guardians must complete the Family File every year, even during virtual learning, to ensure HCPSS has the most current information for each child. Parents/guardians must verify and/or update information for each child, and can do so by logging in to HCPSS CONNECT and selecting the Family File tab on the left and then clicking on Family File.

Step by step directions to update Family File. 

Once logged in, you will be asked to update or provide the following information:

·       Student Information

·       Parent/Guardian Contact

·       Emergency Contacts

·       Medical Information

·       Arrival/Dismissal Procedures

·       Photo Approval

·       Data Confidentiality

·       PTA/PTSA Directory

Changes of address may not be made through Family File. If you have recently moved, please contact your child’s new school as soon as possible. As we are preparing for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year, it is imperative that we have accurate addresses on file for all of our students. If you have moved (even if your school didn’t change), and have not provided us with your updated information, we ask that you email the following documents to Ms. Trina Johnson, Student Service Secretary. 

Please complete a change of address form.

You will also need to send in the following:

·       A lease or deed of trust that has all required signatures or an original lease with all required signatures

·       Two current bills for cable television, non-cellular telephone, bank statement, or gas and electric.

Changes of parents’/guardian information (change name, add a parent or change custody status) may not be made through Family File. You will need to send legal documents to our student service secretary, Ms. Trina Johnson as soon as possible.

Resources on how to access Family File may be found on the HCPSS website.

Parents who have forgotten their login credentials may click the “Forgot Password” link on the sign in page. If you need additional assistance, please fill out this Help Form. or contact Ms. Jessica Kim Or Ms. Faria Nazrul