It's time for High School Registration! All 8th grade students must have 7 Credit Requests and 3 Alternates entered in Synergy by January 17th.
All 8th grade families should mark their calendars for January 5th, for Scheduling events at both Oakland Mills High School and Howard High School. Families will hear information that will help them prepare for high school and the course registration process. Families will also have an opportunity to do a gallery walk and meet with teachers from all content areas.
Below is a calendar of important dates and a list of links to various resources to aid families in the HS registration process. Please contact your student's counselor if you have any questions or need assistance.
- 11/15 or 11/16 - OMMS Counselors present High School Information Lesson
- 12/13 – ARL Career Academy Information Night Links to an external site.6:30 - 7:30pm
- 11/30 or 12/1 - OMMS Counselors present “Introduction to High School” lesson
- 12/15 - OMHS Counselors and Administrator present to 8th grade students
- 12/19 or 12/20 - OMMS lesson “HS Course Registration”
- *12/19 – 1/17 – Students enter course requests and alternates
***Students must have 7 CREDIT REQUESTS AND 3 ALTERNATES***
- *1/5 – OMHS Scheduling Extravaganza at 7:00pm at OMHS
- *1/5 – HOHS LIONS' Scheduling Night from 6:00pm – 8pm at HOHS
- June 6 – High School Visitation/Activity Day
- June 8 - 2023 - 2024 Courses viewable in Synergy
Tuesday, January 17, 2023 (All day) to Tuesday, June 13, 2023 (All day)